For us, care is more than simply demanding the highest standards in all our safety, sustainability and quality compliance.
It’s more than the work we do with charities and the community.
At Structure, care is a matter of pride, and the cornerstone of our company philosophy.
V.SAFE is our absolute commitment to occupational health and safety. We recognise our duty of care to our valued employees, but also know that a good safety culture is the benchmark of a successful construction company.
An effective WHS management system relies on total commitment, best practice risk management and real worker engagement. We nurture and encourage these safety elements at all levels of the business:
Our commitment to continually improving V.SAFE is based on the following simple approach:
- MANAGE safety by implementing an effective and practical WHS system, developing initiatives and communicating through training, inductions, signage and toolbox talks
- MONITOR compliance with the WHS system and report performance to management through inspections, monthly statistics and site audits
- REVIEW WHS strategy based on new legislation or codes of practice, incidents, worker representation and participation, safety alerts and at management strategy meetings
We want all employees to be safe and satisfied at work, and we know that objective ultimately leads to improvements in productivity, reduced incident rates and long term benefits for all stakeholders.
V.SAFE has been certified, and is annually reassessed, by independent risk management and compliance specialists.
We're on a mission. Every one, home safe, every day. It's our number one priority.
Sustainability and environmental responsibility are the cornerstones of green building. We must reduce the overall impact of construction on human health and the natural environment with efficiency, protection and reduction strategies.
V.GREEN represents our business aim to minimise the detrimental impact of building processes and promote sustainable behaviour through technological progress and cultural change.
Our team have experience on NABERS, GREEN STAR and BASIX projects, implementing the most progressive industry approaches to sustainability.
The core values of V.GREEN are:
- EFFICIENCY in use of energy, water and other resources on site
- PROTECTION of worker occupational health and wellbeing
- REDUCTION in waste, pollution and other environmental degradation as a result of site activities
In short we take our corporate social responsibility seriously and endeavour to engage methodologies which maintain a sustainable approach to construction.
V.CLASS is our promise to deliver all projects with uncompromising quality and dedication to client satisfaction.
A sense of pride is a fundamental attitude in our people. The desire to go above and beyond. We expect the same from our subcontractors and we reinforce this throughout the project, with high-level management maintaining a regular presence on site, and actively participating in all levels of client engagement.
V.CLASS incorporates the following ideals:
- INSPECTION AND TEST PLANS are developed in consultation with stakeholders to ensure all quality issues and requirements are identified, agreed upon and satisfied
- ASSURED COMPLIANCE is achieved through a methodical approach to authorities with exceptional planning and preparation
- ZERO DEFECT TOLERANCE is instilled in our people for works to be completed without compromise and at the first time of asking
- SOLUTIONS-BASED management is a forward-thinking attitude that maintains momentum on our projects
Through effective quality assurance procedures we will continue to deliver complex projects to a high standard, all in accordance with the Building Code of Australia and to the satisfaction of all authorities.
COMMUNITY & CHARITY
Giving back is an important part of our corporate social responsibility.
We enjoy supporting a number of local sports teams each year, which allows us to become active participants in our broader community. Club sponsorship and donations to community endeavours reinforce our company values, giving back to the kids and to the communities that foster our company and allow us to grow.
We also have an active charitable programme, supporting a range of worthwhile causes. Our chosen charities reflect the company ethos of care, sustainability and community safety, and we actively encourage our staff to participate by matching all employee donations.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to discuss partnering opportunities.